Friday, July 6, 2012

It Begins

Here I am, 20 days late, looking through the Gearbox Borderlands 2 forums trying to find any way to get the Ultimate Loot Chest Edition.  I'm reading post after post and I start generating some ideas. One was in-store pre-orders.  I was checking retailers from Best Buy to Amazon to Gamestop, and they all said something like "Sold Out Online".  So I figured, maybe it is possible to still get a pre-order in-store.  But as the day went on and I was planning to call Best Buy later that night, I figured there was no chance that they would be able to set me up with a pre-order, as they probably use something similar to the online site for the pre-orders.  So that idea was a goner. 


The next thing is buy.com. Someone had said that they got a pre-order from them recently, but they are not listed as an official retailer, so they were a bit worried.  But by the time I checked buy.com, there were none left anyway.


Then something really hopeful came up.  How about buying the game from a non-US retailer. This was brilliant I thought! Next I will talk about my fun with Amazon.de.

No comments:

Post a Comment