Saturday, July 7, 2012

De Nederland!

User Iggy from the Gearbox Borderlands 2 forums shared that the Netherlands online retailer bol.com was selling Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest editions!  Oh but it gets even better!  Iggy said that there was a good chance the edition would be in English.  So I proceeded to contact bol.com.  Luckily there was someone there that spoke English.  They told me that I would be able to use American credit card.  They also told me that the version they were selling was produced for the Dutch market.  This was great, as it meant that the game was in English, and that the cover was in Dutch.  This was great news! They also did mention that there would be extra fees for the shipping and such. But there was one point that I missed in the email, and that was that they only ship certain items outside of the Netherlands, video games not being one of them.  Through another email I learned that all the contents of the edition, including the game, all the stickers and the book all the extra stuff in the edition would indeed be in English! But they pointed out that they wouldn't ship it outside the Netherlands. I was so close! So I sent them another email asking if there was anyway they could possibly do it, just this one time. I have yet to get another email back from them yet. Great customer service from them so far though.

No comments:

Post a Comment